Meet Beth and Ryan
Adoption Connection’s Experts in Adoption are all licensed master-level social workers who are certified adoption assessors. We have over 100 combined years of adoption experience to support you, encourage you, and guide you through the entire adoption process…and for years beyond.
And we recognize that adoption is more than the legal process in which birth parents transfer their rights to parent their child to adoptive parents who are then given full and permanent custody of the child.
Adoption is the ultimate expression of love. It is the bringing together of adoptive and birth parents who share a common goal – that their infant will be raised in a loving and secure environment.
So whether you are working to adopt, or are hoping to place your infant into a loving home, we are very excited you have decided to explore the possibility of adoption with Adoption Connection!
Our services include:
- Free pregnancy counseling and referral services for birth families
- Adoption Assessor services and post placement counseling for birth families
- Domestic, international, step-parent and relative home studies
- Infant placements
- Adoption educational training
- Post placement services for Domestic and International adoptions
- Post-Finalization services as needed for all members of the adoptive triad
- Consultation regarding adoption issues for children of all ages and developmental stages
- Facilitation and support of open relationships between birth and adoptive families.
- Mediation services provided as necessary throughout the adoptive child’s developmental stages
Adoption Connection is a program of Jewish Family Service and is welcoming to all regardless of number of children, religion, race, sexual orientation, marital status, or age.
Adoption Connection is licensed by the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services as a non-profit, private child placing agency.